Department/Project: West Africa, Global South Term: Consultancy-Multiple Terms-Contract Based
Who we are
With over 20 years of combined experience, working in over 60 countries, we are one of the world’s leading data-driven consultancies. Our team is made up of over 50 expert technical and political consultants who bring the cutting edge of data and analytics know-how to the business of politics and the politics of business.
Work with us!
We are currently seeking candidates for designing, researching, and prototyping country-wide data-driven political campaigns. The campaign director will work closely with the campaign office and in close collaboration with all Project Managers and data specialists throughout the campaign season. The director will be responsible for managing a team of data scientists and statisticians, devising new strategies acquiring data sets. He/She will play a key role in ensuring that clients are provided with the best data-based strategies and the tools available to maximize the possibility of the campaign’s success.
Our ideal consultant should have strong qualitative and analytical abilities and a passion for running a high-pace project. We’d like to see someone with at least 10 years of experience data analytics in the political sphere. A strong communicator, verbally and visually, that can simplify complex ideas into compelling summaries. An additional language is a plus.
Sound like you? Read on.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Demonstrated leadership ability and experience in leading a team of data scientists to explore & evaluate the landscape of data, tools & cutting-edge techniques to build predictive models
• Strategic vision for identifying and reaching target groups with customized messaging
• Experience collecting/acquiring relevant datasets
• Track record of successful social media campaigns and audience expansion
• Expertise with identification and outreach to donors and voters
• Willingness to travel
• Build and manage a team of data scientists, date engineers, DB managers, data analysts, and programmers
• Work closely with local politicians
• Discover actionable data strategies based on user insights, national context, preferences
• Review and adapt tools and methodology to maximize insights and inspiration gathering from all relevant target groups
• Lead the campaign strategic preparation process
We are Offering:
We encourage employees to take risks and develop strong bonds between each other, but
we also allow employees to work independently and at their own pace. We offer
fantastic possibilities for future career progression, training and development, and a
great extra perks that include competitive salary, multi-cultural international
experience, and many weeks of comfortable traveling.
To Apply Email email@example.com with:
• Cover letter (500 words max), including salary expectation, and preferred start day and availability to travel.
• CV detailing skills, past experience and education. Include links to social media if available.
• The names and contact details for two references (no letters of recommendation are necessary at this point).